Wednesday, June 6, 2012

College!

     I will be attending Virginia Tech in the fall. This is my second choice pick of college. My first choice pick was University of Miami. I've always wanted to go there ever since I got the flyer in the mail my freshman year of high school. I applied and was so ecstatic when I was accepted. I was for sure I was going there but because we couldn't afford it financially I was not able to go. I was very upset about it at first but then I realized the benefits of going to Virginia Tech. It's still a really good school and I would be able to pay in-state tuition. They have amazing food and I have friends going there. For some reason, even though the University of Miami had always been my dream school, deep down inside I always knew that I would probably end up at Virginia Tech.

No comments:

Post a Comment